Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whats your song? here is mine :]


okay so here's the thing... i am OBSESSED WITH TRANSFORMERS! i love the movies and i get all excited when i watch them. i watched the first two movies last night and i was running around my living room transforming and making the noises, its like i'm a 7 year old boy ahaha! so this week i picked the new song by Linkin Park, Iridescent. for each movie Linkin Park does and song and i love them all. This one i think is my favorite!

Iridescent- Linkin Park

Link up here to share your favorite song this week!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm a new follower from the link-up :) I like the song you picked, hadn't heard it yet. By the way, I love knitting and crochet too! Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

    Kelsey @ http://craftycamolover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete