Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whats your song? here is mine :]


okay so here's the thing... i am OBSESSED WITH TRANSFORMERS! i love the movies and i get all excited when i watch them. i watched the first two movies last night and i was running around my living room transforming and making the noises, its like i'm a 7 year old boy ahaha! so this week i picked the new song by Linkin Park, Iridescent. for each movie Linkin Park does and song and i love them all. This one i think is my favorite!

Iridescent- Linkin Park

Link up here to share your favorite song this week!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm a new follower from the link-up :) I like the song you picked, hadn't heard it yet. By the way, I love knitting and crochet too! Looking forward to seeing more from you :)

    Kelsey @ http://craftycamolover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete