Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

i confess...


link up with Carissa Explains It All and confess :]
i confess ... that i gave up the oppurtunity of getting a 45,000 dollar yearly salary job all because i couldnt figure out the damn website and it eats me up inside... i could have gone back to school and bought a new car....

i confess... that i am obsessed with watching Katersoneseven and DudeLikeHELLA 's youtube blogs on a daily basis, its better than TV!!!! 


DudeLikeHELLA

Katersoneseven





i confess... that i am oh so in love with my new puppy! butttt...... i wish he knew how to use the toilet

i confess... that when i see a book that i want to read i buy it.. even when i have a stack of ten waiting to still be read

i confess... that i am done with summer... its cold and rainy here, i want fall, and pumpkins and fall scented candles, to me fall is a cuddly time of year

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about summer... well ok I am ALMOST done with summer.

    Reading is the best obsession EVER so I'd say keep it up...

    and I bet that just means another, better fitted to you job is around the corner : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower via the military blog hop. I am soooo with you about Fall! Fall is my favorite time of year and here it's like 115 with the heat index! NO FUN AT ALL!!! Good luck with the puppy too. Potty training can be such a hard thing with some puppies, but they always get it in the end with great training :)

    please come visit me at my blog at http://futuremills.blogspot.com/


    x's and o's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower from military monday blog hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! new follower!
    i'm the opposite of you regarding summer - i LOVE it. it's hot and sticky out and we're about to have a heatwave here in MD with temps in the 3 digits!

    Good luck with the puppy! they are SO much work at first!

    ReplyDelete