Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

our newest family member

want to meet Hiro, hes our 8 week old chow chow puppy. we drove up to New Castle in northern England last weekend. it was about a 5 almost 6 hour drive each way (due to my slow driving because i thought my car was going to fall to pieces). we've had him for one week now and he can be a cute cuddly meatball and then he can be a monster. hes teething, so he keeps nipping at us. hes mostly potty trained, i think he pees on the floor so that hell get taken outside so he can run around. hes been playing in the yard and running around the house and we gave him a bath yesterday. we both love our little fur ball.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww! He is the cutest little ball of fluff ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I looooove this. He is SO funny. I loved watching him struggle at times cause of his shortness lol. What a cutie. You'll love having this video to look back on years from now. I am sad that you're not here so he can't play with Daisy and Lilly :-(

    ReplyDelete