Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

whats your song

the music here in England is awesome. it took a while to grow on me... it was hard for me to understand when they were rapping... because when they sing it sounds more like an american accent. i remember when we first heard a song on the radio ryan and i just looked at each other and were like WHAT IS HE SAYING! but anyways i love it now, i know that when i move back to the States that ill be checking the uk itunes all the time for music!!! heres one of my favorite songs

candy - aggro santos ft Kimberly Wyatt


link up with Goodnight Moon. Whats your song?



2 comments:

  1. Can you believe that I have actually heard and seen this video before! I know...sometimes I surprise myself;) Great song!!!!!!! The rapping isn't to bad. I can't make out a few things.

    Thanks for linking it up this week Elsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, SUPER JEALOUS that you are living in the UK!

    Second, the UK has GREAT dance music. I am always checking their top 40. I like this one. Thanks for sharing! :)

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete